Morgan Dermatology’s COVID – 19 Management Plan
We are committed to the health and safety of our staff and patients. During this pandemic, we have taken many steps above and beyond our normal routine to keep you safe. We have increased hand washing and cleaning of surfaces. We have removed many unnecessary objects from the office environment. We continue to care for patients in the office, however we are also providing telemedicine services for those that do not wish to leave their home. If you have an issue such as acne or a rash that we can treat remotely, Morgan Dermatology is utilizing Doxy.me teledermatology services to meet your needs.
If you need to come into the office, please consider the following:
- If you are sick, stay home and reschedule. Do not come if you have a fever or feel at all ill.
- In an effort to minimize the number of patients in the office at one time, you can call to check-in upon arrival at the office.
- You are welcome to remain in your car until an examination room is available
- Please bring only essential family members (parents/ guardians). Limit caregivers that accompany those in need to 1 person per patient
- We ask that you wear a lower face covering while in the office
Patients may call to schedule a remote evaluation to manage non urgent matters. We will be using Doxy.me, a HIPPA compliant platform. An email will be sent advising you to download the app and join a meeting at a specific time. This software enables the management of many conditions such as rashes, acne and rosacea without leaving your home. Copays and insurance fees apply as they would for an in-office visit. We encourage you to email several clear photos of representative areas of the skin condition prior to the telemedicine visit.
ENTER WEBSITE >